Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My First diapers

So being new to this whole cloth diapering thing I decided for my first diapers I would buy a couple pocket diapers. I decided to go for some pretty low cost ones because didn't know if I would like the style and I figured it would be worth it to just see if would like using pockets. Well the big day arrived and my cheap china pocket diapers arrived. I was so so so excited to get my hands on them. I get them open and try them on my potty training 2 year old and was pleased with the fit. so then I take it off and call my sister. She has been cloth diapering for 2 years now. and told her I got them and asked her if she would prep them when she did her next few loads of diapers. Well the day she washed them she calls me and says the covers completely delaminated in the first wash. Deep dark sadness ensued.


The Good News. Since this happened we found a local SAHM who makes cloth diapers. We were able to meet with her and see her diapers before buying. Now I am having her make me some custom diapers for my baby due in Dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment